Sports Parlor South

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New Board Please Register to Post

If your Thick Skinned & like hard-nosed Sports and or Political conversation then this steel and barbed wire cage match type of forum is for you................

Author Topic: South Carolina Game Preview...  (Read 38 times)

volsman182

• View Profile
    • Josh's Blog
6 National Titles
13 SEC Titles

@Joshes_Blog

Plumbervol

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: South Carolina Game Preview...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 02:43:51 PM »

I really do not how to pick this game. TN is starting a very green QB with no experience to run a really crappy scheme of offense. Is he good enough to spread the field and pick up large chunks of yardage? I doubt it and I really doubt he will be much of a difference maker. We lack players on both sides of the field that could be starting. This all says SC wins by 7

With all of that said SC is still SC and we really should win just as we should win most of the time vs Vandy, KY and Mizzou based entirely on type and quality we recruit based on our programs rep, the recruiting pipeline etc.

I am going to say it is a tossup and the Cocks advantage is its head coach vs our HC, but we have homefield advantage. But will our base show up and be enthusiastic and give TN a real home field advantage, I know I not going to show up as I know many more that will not. Those I know that are going are attending out of habit. Variables of the worse kind IMO

So this just a gut feeling and guess. TN sins by 4 points
Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living-MOTHER JONES
--------------------------------------------------------

Charleston

• View Profile
Re: South Carolina Game Preview...
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 07:32:54 PM »

Has it been 8 quarters since Tennessee scored a touchdown in Neyland stadium? That has to be a new low for the Volunteers. Good luck winning an SEC game this season.

That was a great 3 second play at the end of the game. I have never seen 3 plays made by an offense in 9 seconds until yesterday.

SPS ADMIN & Webmaster-PV, PREZ&ADMIN-RUDEDOG

Copyright Sports Parlor South 2014 All Rights Reserved