Sports Parlor South

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New Board Please Register to Post

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Jeremy Pruitt  (Read 126 times)

ButchVol

• View Profile
Re: Jeremy Pruitt
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 07:24:40 PM »

According to Bruce Feldman of Fox Sports Pruitt turned us down. Good Grief what a $h!t storm. I was expecting a presser tomorrow.

it was a fake account

ButchVol

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 07:27:57 PM »

Helton is trying to get Tee a job so he doesn't have to fire him. Georgia Southern and South Alabama all said no. He is not the primary play caller. Those in the business that know those on the staff will tell you that. If Tee doesn't find a job he will be fired so Helton's brother will be sole OC and they don't have to put up with Tee. Tee is not the brightest bulb. He can relate to recruits. That is his only claim to anything. He could have came here under Butch and raised his kids that live here but he choose to stay. Not a great person.

ButchVol

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 07:28:53 PM »

Schiano was never mentioned in all the openings that just happened by anyone but Tennessee. He refused to testify under oath. He knew.

Plumbervol

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2017, 08:34:54 PM »

UCLA and Kelly have offered Tee a job according to people close to Tee's family if he decides to stay in LA with his family there. Pruitt may well offer him but I doubt his wife comes with him.
Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living-MOTHER JONES
--------------------------------------------------------

Charleston

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 08:45:16 PM »

The only way he will work is if you pay him cheap and pay top dollar for coordinators. Fulmer is better connected in the coaching profession and will have to hire all the assistants.

It will be interesting to see if he stays on the staff @ Alabama to coach the Playoff like Kirby did last time Saban won it. I doubt Fulmer will let him and the Bama rivalry with Tennessee will explode in intensity because of this.

Plumbervol

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 07:02:41 AM »

I do not know what Saban will do. With Kiff we know how he acted at TN. If Pruitt refrains from doing a cash draw on his University Credit card to max out its limit, he does not do massive amounts of cocaine while banging coeds, and he followed protocol as far as contact with TN it might work.

My hunch is that Saban has a succession plan in place and whoever is going to be the DC after Jan 1 will work side by side with him until after game. Saban will let him go and Saban will work closely with whoever it might be as a job interview. JMO
Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living-MOTHER JONES
--------------------------------------------------------

harley

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 09:09:58 AM »

A friend of mine told me that our Quarterback commit is saying he's still in with the Vols. Maybe this Coach
can salvage this class, except for Mays, he seems to be going to Clemson.

ButchVol

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 10:46:22 AM »

I would imagine that Fulmer will get Mays back in the fold. If he goes to Clemson, all that cocky garbage will be removed by the Clemson dline immediately.

MRM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 01:12:20 PM »

A friend of mine told me that our Quarterback commit is saying he's still in with the Vols. Maybe this Coach
can salvage this class, except for Mays, he seems to be going to Clemson.

I wouldn't bet on that. He really wants to be at Tennessee, just didn't want to play in a Mickey Mouse offense.

TerribleTowel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 01:33:48 PM »

Schiano was never mentioned in all the openings that just happened by anyone but Tennessee. He refused to testify under oath. He knew.

Schiano didn't need to testify.  Tom Bradley has testified under oath that Schiano never told him that he saw Sandusky abusing a child. 

There is more evidence Fulmer covered up child rape with his meeting of an alleged victim's mother at Shoney's than there is Schiano knew anything about Sandusky.  FACT!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

WEBMASTER & ADMIN-MRM, PV-PREZ

Copyright Sports Parlor South 2018 All Rights Reserved